Programmer mostly working on security stuff. Mathematics and computer science at the University of Bristol. Here I post about things I’m working on or thinking about.
- 2020-12-16 : : rosen: censorship-resistant proxy tunnel
- 2020-02-20 : : plausibly deniable encryption
- 2019-07-20 : : memory retention attacks
- 2019-07-18 : : encrypting secrets in memory
- memguard : : secure software enclave for storage of sensitive information in memory
- rosen : : modular proxy tunnel that circumvents censorship by encapsulating traffic within a cover protocol
- gravity : : experimental user-space data protection utility providing plausibly deniable encryption
- ephemeral : : web-based end-to-end encrypted multi-party chat server
Obfuscating Network Traffic to Circumvent Censorship [pdf]
Explore widely used network traffic fingerprinting and obfuscation techniques. Introduce a modular proxy tunnel framework and evaluate it against state-of-the- art DPI engines and a nation-state adversary.
Minimal Surface Theory: The Mathematics of Soap Films [pdf]
An introduction to minimal surfaces and their relation to soap films, and some ways that they can be created.